cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

roaming and out of contract

Hello, my BT mobile contract is up. I see if I want to go on a new plan, I'll need to move to EE, who charge for roaming in EU. Am i able to stay on current plan for as long as I like without losing roaming? Am happy with amount I'm paying and package, so see no great need to change. Any guidance hugely appreciated. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: roaming and out of contract

If you're happy with the current price and plan then you can remain that way, unless an offer takes your fancy with different terms.

Remeber that if you're a BT broadband customer, you also get exclusive offers and discounts, more info at www.bt.com/mobile

Am I eligible for any discounts as a BT broadband customer?

If you have BT broadband you get access to exclusive EE deals and 10% off EE handset and SIM only plans. You don't need to be the BT broadband account holder – you simply need to live in a house or flat with a BT broadband connection. What's more, everyone in the house can benefit from the discount.

Simply tell us you have broadband at home and we'll show you the plans with a discount.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

“Hello, my BT mobile contract is up. I see if I want to go on a new plan, I'll need to move to EE, who charge for roaming in EU. Am i able to stay on current plan for as long as I like without losing roaming? Am happy with amount I'm paying and package, so see no great need to change. Any guidance hugely appreciated. “

Hi, you will be in exactly the same position as me. I am out of contract with BT Mobile and their re-contract deals with both BT Mobile and EE are more expensive than I am paying at present. Secondly, as you have spotted, roaming charges are an extra cost on EE plans. 

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

You will simply switch to a 30 day rolling contract on the same terms, so same price & same benefits. How long that will last for is anyone's guess as presumably at some point, everyone will be migrated to EE. So stay as you are until you're told you have to move.