Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trev73
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

sim card replacement

Go to solution

Ordered replacement sim for new phone on march 17,got email confirming this. Tracked order this morning (weds),says order complete.  Hadn't even email to say it has been sent out. I have received nothing. Ordered again this morning (weds), got confimation email etc. Not confident this will arrive either having read someone else has had the same issues. can't use phone because it needs a nano sim and i have a micro sim. Anyone else having the same problem?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
trev73
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: sim card replacement

Go to solution

Update: The SIM card I ordered on Weds is now showing as order complete. So according to BT,I ordered and received it in the same day. (I'm still waiting for the first one!) Al! I want is a Nano SIM to replace a Micro SIM and their system is making a mess of it ....

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @trev73 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you haven't received the replacement SIM cards you had ordered.  You can get in touch with our >> Mobile team using these contact details << to find out what happened.  They'll be able to track the deliveries.

Post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
trev73
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Talking to them via Twitter at the moment. Will let let you know. Cheers.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

@trev73 wrote:
Talking to them via Twitter at the moment. Will let let you know. Cheers.

@trev73  No problem! Keep us posted Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
trev73
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
Apparently they were sent out! Also asked if I could pop the nano SIM out of my micro SIM ,but as it's my wife phone,I didn't know( but don't think it is.) Anyway,they have given me a link to another department so will have a look tonight.
0 Ratings
trev73
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Both arrived today!! Hopefully one of them works. Am happy to consider this case closed. Appreciate the support.
0 Ratings