cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brett-bot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

sim not provisioned

started a new contract with bt got my new phone on 7-7-18 and have had no connection.

talked to bt both online and on the phone and getting no joy,almost 2 weeks with no phone and now my bt says my  bill is due next week for a phone i cant use at no fault of my own,can any help come from here?

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 12

Re: sim not provisioned

Hi @brett-bot

We can ask a mod to look at the status of your issue. They maybe able to get some sort of an update.

They will post here shortly but can get fairly busy so you may need to keep checking back.

0 Ratings
brett-bot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Hi @Dean007

ok i'll check back.

any help i can get is welcome

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Hi @brett-bot

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems activating your SIM card.  I appreciate the time you have taken contacting us both over chat and on the phone.  You can send us over your details and we will help get things sorted out.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
brett-bot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 12

Hi @RobbieMac

message sent

0 Ratings
brett-bot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 12

WHATS HAPPENIG!!!!

why have i just got an email asking what my problem is.i have been in constant contact with bt since day one 2 weeks ago and i am no further to a solution

and on top of all that my bill mark for payment on the 23rd is now marked as paid on the 19th,what the hell BT you take my money but give me no service

i want to ask what is wrong at BT have you been hacked? do you have network problems? internal commincation difficulties?

i dont know what to do beyond what i have already done

0 Ratings
brett-bot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

i think i should get adivice from ofcom and ombudsman services

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 12

Hi @brett-bot

As you only sent the form back to the moderators yesterday, its likely that the email you got was from a previous call or chat. 

If you could check that no payments have come from your bank account, it maybe the system placing the paid marker on the account in advance of payment or put on the account to stop a payment being taken. In the event that a payment has been taken early or for a service that has not yet been activated they will be creditied back.

The moderation team are busy and will contact you personally via phone or by messaging here when they get to the completed form you sent back. They tend to take ownership of an issue, and deal with the departments trying to resolve a fault so you that they keep you in the loop.

The moderators will post here shortly. 

0 Ratings
brett-bot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 12

i have no phone for them to contact me thats why i got a new phone

i will wait for a responds here

but this is a deplorable service from  bt

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Hi @brett-bot Sorry that you are unable to use your mobile for so long. I've checked and it is due to failed orders that are still open on your account. I've sent a case off to the correct mobile team to get these orders completed for you.

thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings