cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

sim not working

please help , moved my father in law`s mobile from Tesco pay as you go to BT monthly and can`t get any joy unlocking his phone..it`s only 3 months old (bought from Tesco same time as payg) it`s a Motorola e6 plus.. gone back to Tesco who has given me the moto unlock code which doesn`t work and they say it`s the only code moto has for this phone..

Tried to get a new sim off BT online but it`s saying "We're already switching your mobile service from your old provider to your new BT SIM. If you have more than one SIM, please select a different one and try again" but this has been going on for about a month..

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: sim not working

So did the unlock code work or not or is the BT SIM faulty

If you don't know then you need to try a known good SIM from another network 

If you found this post helpful 🙂 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below. On the other hand, if you found it unhelpful 😞 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below . 😄
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi, no the unlock code did not work..i have tried the new BT sim in another phone(iphone 6s) i have and it works in there?

Just doesn`t work in this moto e6plus phone..

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Take it to a car boot sale, someone there will be able to unlock it for a modest fee

If you found this post helpful 🙂 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below. On the other hand, if you found it unhelpful 😞 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below . 😄
0 Ratings