Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
qwerty56
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

upgrade choice

Go to solution

i have two 2gb sim only contracts when i try to upgrade either of the sims my only choice is a 30gb data only which is no good to me as there are no text or mins

i was understanding that when i had the contract i could upgrade or downgrade  during the contract period   

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: upgrade choice

Go to solution

Try calling the Value or Loyalty team, they'll be able to go over upgrades with you over the phone.

If you're a fibre broadband customer you could also look at what upgrading to BT Plus would cost, one of the benefits of BT Plus is you'll get double data, so your 2GB sims would then have 4GB and the cost of the sims would remain the same.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

try phoning 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
qwerty56
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

thanks for the replys but my point is i should be able to do it via the web site but it's not and i have'nt  been alble to for a while

yes i'm on bt plus and have phoned them and a couple of days later after the phone call i had a text to say that the order was canceled due to the fact that the option was not available to me

i find the mobile reception to be good but BT web site and customer services to be dyre

0 Ratings