cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

2nd Ashes Test

Go to solution

Can you tell me what time the Full Replay of the 1st day of the 2nd Ashes Test match will be available to watch ? It starts at 3am GMT and I'm hoping it will be available in the UK morning. Thanks a bundle

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: 2nd Ashes Test

Go to solution
It becomes available for replay as soon as the live stream stops.
If you're up before the live stream has stopped then you can also rewind that to the beginning too (on most platforms), so basically it'll be available to watch from 3am and will continue to be available thereafter.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Excellent,thanks for that.Can you confirm that we will be able to scroll back without seeing the score ? Such a nuisance when that happens...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
If you click the stream when it's still live, you'll be prompted to watch from start, or watch from live. If you choose from the start, you'll not see the score. If you choose from live, it'll show you all events up to that point.
If you start it after it's finished, it'll launch from the start with no spoilers.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Perfect.I can now relax.Thanks very much

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
One class of events that I would not mind seeing at all times on the play bar is the start and end of sessions and of rain delays. Ok, so the latter is not so relevant for down under Ashes as it is for those played up here but something to consider.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Already on our wishlist @gomezz ... we just didn't quite get it in there in time for Cricket launch.
0 Ratings