cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

AJ900 error when trying to login to the BT TV App on iOS

Go to solution

When I try to login to the BT TV App on iOS 15.1 I get an error message which says “We can’t log you in. Please check your details and try again. If that doesn’t work, please go to bt.com/help/tv for more help. (AJ900)”.

This has happened for at least the last 18 months but I have only just found this forum. I’ve tried speaking with BT Customer Service to get it resolved but that has never resulted in it being fixed. Looks like others have had similar issues but can’t see anything that says people have had it fixed.

Help please!!!!

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: AJ900 error when trying to login to the BT TV App on iOS

Go to solution

Hi @ah1878, welcome to the forum, and sorry you are getting this error code. It is not a very common error code but I found one on the forum that was solved. Have a Look At This Thread and see if the resolution on that helps you and let me know.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

We've fixed that error @JohnC2 - it won't let you enter anything but lower case for the username now.

Unfortunately @ah1878 that error means your account is in a bad state (through no fault of your own), and there's nothing you'd be able to do about it.  I can fix this quickly for you though - simply send me a DM with the BT ID (username) you're logging in with (DON'T send me your password), and I'll get right on it.

Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @ah1878, take up the offer from Darren and he'll be able to get this fixed for you.

@DarrenDev  thanks for the info and the help 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

@JohnC2  and @DarrenDev  - thanks for your quick reply and help on this one fellas… much appreciated!

@DarrenDev - I’ve DM’d you my BT ID.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks for the DM. That's it now looking good at this end @ah1878 - could you please confirm that you're now able to log in?

Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Your magic has worked @DarrenDev … for the first time ever I’ve been able to log in to the BT TV App!

Really appreciate your help with this one mate… problem solved… thank you! 👍🏻

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution
Awesome. Thanks for confirming, and sorry that it took so long to get here!
I've updated the message on that error for our next app update, so that users know to come straight to us in future to get it fixed.
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Can someone please help me fix AJ910 error

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Check out the instructions at https://www.bt.com/help/tv/fix-a-problem/bt-tv-app/general/problems-logging-in-to-the-bt-tv-app-and-...

If they don't fix it, send me a DM with your BT ID and I'll take a look

0 Ratings