cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mossside
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Amateurs

It's not just that the app doesn't work. It's the time I have to spend DURING A GAME trying to get it to work. I've not seen ONE game in full.

Another FORTY minutes wasted today. I couldn't even get the clunky, malfunctioning app to start streaming. I got the score. Thanks for that.

So I'm watching the game another way, and I can hear the commentator saying that this game is availible via the BT Sport app.

This BT service is a complete shambles.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
mossside
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Amateurs

I've managed to get it started. 83 minuites into the game. I'm not going to use the app again because clearing my cache means any active sessions I have open which require some sort of authentication, have to be restarted. This unnacceptably disrupts my use of the internet. Just looking at the player error FAQ page tells me that this amaturish service isn't worth bothering with.

Omnishambles.

0 Ratings
tonymc
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

From the Mods:

"Problems with Streaming Tonight's match Boxing Day. [ New ]

We are aware some customers are having a problem streaming tonight's match, we are working to resolve this as soon as we can, we would like to apologise to our customers for the invonvenience this has caused.

Thanks

BTCare Community Mod

Pity then that they didn't come clean about it much earlier which would have meant I could have given up trying to watch on the laptop and gone to the pub to watch it.

0 Ratings
MrDark
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

On live chat I was told there is no kown issues and that it was my fault i couldnt stream.

What a complete joke of a service they should be ashamed.

0 Ratings
mossside
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

It's worse that the service has been like this from the beginning - you come back for the next match thinking ''surely by now they've got it working..' but no. Same old problems.

I don't want to read ten minutes of 'try this' either. It should work straight out of the box.

Never thought I'd take so much time to watch a Michael Owen comentary.

0 Ratings