Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 27

Re: Another SPOILER!!!

👍
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 27

@Jake4 

The BT mods on this forum do a great job resolving issues etc and the more help they get with constructive feedback the better they can do their job.

It wouldn't have hurt for you to just say BT Pro Box , BT app on iPad etc would it, then that way @DarrenDev would have passed that info back and maybe prevented another user in the future feeling as frustrated as you do.

Message 13 of 27

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 27

There's a spoiler free version of that page here: https://www.bt.com/sport/ufc/spoiler-free-replays
Message 15 of 27

And will you fix the page I mentioned?
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 27

Nothing to fix as there's a spoiler free alternative available .
Message 17 of 27

Nothing to fix??? The page says "Spoiler free Replays.." etc as a title and then underneath next to the link to the fight "x stops x with a brutal head kick"
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 27

The link you provided has that on it. The spoiler free link that I provided doesn't.
Message 19 of 27

Also if the user journey is log on to BT, click UFC from the menu, you get "spoiled" in the way I mentioned.  Just test it. It's not great unless of course you know the workaround

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 27

@Jake4is correct in what he says. I've just looked at the 'home page' for UFC. It's alright saying there's a link to the 'spoiler free' content BUT that page definitely needs improvement as the result is already 'spoiled' by the wording to the video which takes up the same on screen space as the 'spoiler free' link, the same video which gives away the fight result and which is glaring you in the face.

@DarrenDevIn my opinion the UFC home page could be improved by having the links take prominence on it, possibly by having 'video' links (ie. a still image corresponding to each of the links across the top of the UFC home page section). That would take away the focus from what is revealed underneath, as that content would automatically get pushed further down the page, and would require the user to physically scroll down to find it.

I'm not trying to be critical of either opinion in this thread as both are equally valid arguments. I'd like to think that I am instead adding a third eye 'compromise' view which I feel could possibly keep everyone happy, and as a result tidy the page up a little so it doesn't contain 'spoilers' just as prominently as it currently does.

PS. don't shoot the messenger 😁

0 Ratings