cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 27

Another SPOILER!!!

I was looking forward to watching Vera Cruz fight recording this morning  but the fight results was revealed next to the link to the main event recording. Seriously BT??? There are loads of posts on the Community of this kind of thing happening to other sporting events so it's not just an "occasional" mistake from the editing team. Sort it out! Give your useless team one of your work instructions. It's clear that they can't think for themselves without someone telling them exactly what to do! I would have happily inserted a screenshot of this but it's not possible..

0 Ratings
26 REPLIES 26
Message 2 of 27

Re: Another SPOILER!!!

On which app/device did you see it @Jake4 ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 27

Go ask your editing team. It's their job

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 27

OK, so you just came here to rant then. Not to ask for anything to be fixed.
Fair enough. 👍
Message 5 of 27

I think I'm entitled to rant a little don't you think?
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 27

And it's too late to fix now when bt already spoiled it
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 27

Fill your boots @Jake4 , but if you don't provide enough information for us to do anything about it then nothing will change.

Message 8 of 27

I knew BT were bad but are you really THAT bad. Nothing will change? Must try harder bt. I can vote with my legs when a provider does schoolboy mistakes like this. And the reason for this post is just to state my opinion of how bad you really are. Consider it a negative review/bad rating. Like 1 of 5 stars. Have a great afternoon everyone and enjoy this glorious sunshine!
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 27

We have 12 different platforms @Jake4 - I'm not going to search them all just to find what you may be referring to. It's also possible that it was a mistake that has been corrected already. Without you providing details, we'll never know.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Message 10 of 27

I don't think anything has been fixed in the past either regarding this issue as based on the posts here, this happens time and time again - just do a simple search and you will see and your response is generally the same as well. Also a fix is something that prevents this kind of thing happening again and again. Thanks!
0 Ratings