cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fiferjim_2000
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

App crashes as soon as video starts to stream

On Ipod the App crashes as soon as video starts to stream , have cleared the cache and deleted and re installed the app. Made no difference at all. Skygo works perfectly well. Any firther ideas?.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: App crashes as soon as video starts to stream

Hi fiferjim_2000,

Thanks for posting. Are you getting any specific error messages? Can you give us as much detail as possible and I’m sure we’ll be able to help.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings
fiferjim_2000
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Hi

no error messages aprt from when I've tried multiple times it had an error stating to many active streams (or simmilar) no error numbers/codes at all.

Pretty much as I said it would play a few seconds then return to ipod menu page.

I've not tried it again since the weekend and probably won't get a chance till this weekend either to try it again.

0 Ratings
IrlamMatt
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Ive got exactly the same problem. Everytime I load the BT Sport app it crashes after a couple of seconds of watching the selected channel on my iPad. How can this be fixed please?
0 Ratings
cooperman
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 8

Try doing a full reboot, hold home button and power button till apple icon appears. Have had this with other apps in the past and it seems to work possibly due to conflicts of apps still running in the background.
0 Ratings
fiferjim_2000
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Tried a full reboot on the night I had issues

Managed to watch the French football ok last night untill I tried to put it full screen.

SkyGo works perfectly , looks like a poor bit of software to be honest ...

0 Ratings
Malc1300
Message 7 of 8

Hi all, I am having the same problem, I start the app and the home page opens but then immediately crashes, I am a newish customer but not managed to see anything via the app. I have an iPad 1 and have tried all the suggested reinstalls and cookie deletes. Anyone any wiser?
0 Ratings
gerryd
Message 8 of 8

Hi,

I also have an Ipad 1 and the BT sport app sometimes work, but mostly just crashes after loading even before any selection is made. I have a feeling this happens more often where on the home page, a video stream is posted even though I have not selected it.

Have done all the usual things, clear cache, closed all other apps, re-booted the Ipad, re-installed the app, but still the same result. 

Tried the on-line help assistance ,but was just told our back office are working on it and sorry.

Not really good enough BT. Like many others, I rely on the app to stream via apple TV to my large screen as i am on Freesat, so no other TV platform to use.

This is a buggy piece of software which need sorting out. Have no other issues with any other app including streaming services on my Ipad.

0 Ratings