cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spireitedaz
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Appalling buffering using BT sport app

I have a Ultrafast Galaxy S3 and when trying to view the BT Sport app, get too frequent buffering, which yoy may say is down to the speed of service from my mobile supplier. I very much doubt this because I have checked my Sky Go app at same time and no buffering. It would appear to me that therefore your streaming service is nowhere as good as your competitors. When can I expect at least the same level of service as elsewhere ?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Appalling buffering using BT sport app

works no problem with my S2 and ipads - just like sky go

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
spireitedaz
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Really helpful post. Yours works !And you've added what to the topic ?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

As it works for me and many others then there is not a problem with the app so maybe need to look for another cause of your problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
spireitedaz
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Yeah still very insightful. Your 35000 posts must contain some fantastic information. Thanks for your help. i've clicked on like. 

0 Ratings