cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: BT Sport Ultimate: Dolby Atmos Sound Error via Apple TV 4K

And we are back to PCM 2.0 on tonight’s rugby.  Guess a problem was found with the “fix”.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 26

No @trevdigital - it's still turned on. Are you definitely watching the Ultimate stream?
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 26

I’m on the Ultimate stream and have checked that my amp is set to output 5.1 but still PCM2.0 for me.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

Did this ever get sorted? Still no 5.1 on Apple TV by sports app for me. I’d not care but the image quality is so much better than the naff “hd” on the Bt tv pro box 

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 26

The issues on the Apple TV 4K / BT Sport app is getting worse!

Had to cancel the app entirely and restart it because it would freeze during the ads. Something isn't right and this has been raised multiple times. If it isn't the constant fluctuation in quality, its the stream freezing or audio issues.

Be nice if we could also get DD 5.1 on the app for the channels outside of Ultimate!

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

Yeah sometimes for me after the ad break comes back to the actual show on Ultimate, the sound completely cuts out and I have to close and reopen the app again for the sound to come back.

Also sometimes the sound comes out my rear Sonos speakers instead of my Sonos Arc Soundbar on the Ultimate stream.

Sometimes there’s also no commentary on the Ultimate stream.

0 Ratings