cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Are the mods aware of outage issues relating to bt sport since fire at red bee media last night 25/9

Per title , and are there any issues still unresolved, the reason I ask is that although the channels are back up the onscreen dogs seem to be playing up either there not showing at all, or showing at all times including during ads, or showing live when the actual program isn’t live

although I don’t subscribe to it someone on another forum has said bt ultimate is still down after. More than 20 hours

I’m on Sky but this has also affected virgin customers 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Are the mods aware of outage issues relating to bt sport since fire at red bee media last night

Hi @BSF74,

As you may already know from your title, a major incident at our playout supplier has caused a technical issue which is currently affecting BT Ultimate, some of our non-live programming and adverts. We would like to reassure viewers that live sport will continue as scheduled. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and are working hard to resolve this issue as fast as possible.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Are the mods aware of outage issues relating to bt sport since fire at red bee media last night

Well the Monday live UK Pro League tennis  transmission on BT Sport Extra 1 was being broadcast  this evening with no apparent sound  (I checked  both on Bt Sport Samsung App  and then on BT TV channel 458).

The broadcast on BT Sport EXTRA 1 then suddenly cut over to a MotoGP rerun which curiously was at the time also being broadcast (albeit not scheduled) on BT Sport 2 HD.

0 Ratings