cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Arsenal v Slavia Prague Bt Sport Ultimate ?

BT Tv 433 ( BT Sport Ultimate) does not have the Arsenal v Slavia Prague  (Thursday) game listed in its schedule currently on either the Youview EPG or the BT Tv guide.

Is this an omission  ?

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Arsenal v Slavia Prague Bt Sport Ultimate ?

The latest schedule I have (from earlier today) doesn't show that match as being available on Ultimate.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

well When Gary  listed the Europa game choices on the BT Sport 2 live broadcast half an hour ago he said and the on screen list had it down as on Ultimate.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Can't explain why he'd say that, unless it's a decision that was made some time today. I'll receive an updated schedule at 6am ... I'll let you know.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

It was added into the Ultimate schedule leased yesterday afternoon for tonight - no HDR or ATMOS listed.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Yep - that's what my schedule now shows too.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Is Atmos working on the BT Sport app? I didn't get Atmos for the City - Dortmund game.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

City v Dortmund wasn't scheduled to be in Atmos - that doesn't mean it wasn't though (they're making a lot of last minute changes lately without telling us). Which platform are you using the app on @Colson?
Message 9 of 10

Hi @DarrenDev , i'm using the app on an Nvidia Shield Pro connected to a soundbar.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Then yes - if the event was in Atmos then your device should have picked it up.  It's active and working on that app (though some devices will report a VC019 error when entering/exiting the ad breaks as the audio switches between Atmos and Stereo - I'm working on it).