cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Petruchio
Contributor
Message 11 of 34

Re: Audio Cut Out on BT Sport HD Channels

Any news on this issue? It's a really annoying bug.
0 Ratings
TrickyDicky
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 34

Mods ......... is there a time scale for this fix as its been going on for a long time now .... ? 

I used to get 5.1 surround sound form my old BTV Silver box (years ago) & my more recent BTV Black box so you you must know how to do it!!!!!!

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings Star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Leecad82
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 34

Have Black BT Vision + box and changed audio settings to Stereo but sound is still cutting out whilst watching BT Sport.

Extremely annyoing and ruining my viewing ... a solution??

0 Ratings
paulontoast
Beginner
Message 14 of 34

I emailed YouView directly about this a couple of weeks ago, but they never replied. At the very least I would expect them to acknowledge the issue.

Mods?????

0 Ratings
Talmandan
Message 15 of 34

Have been having exactly the same problem. I have even timed it...it is almost exactly every 60 seconds. It is applicable for me on other broadband provided hd channels, but it's not my speed, and sound works fine on tv and on demand. Very annoying.

0 Ratings
Talmandan
Message 16 of 34

Have been having exactly the same problem. I have even timed it...it is almost exactly every 60 seconds. It is applicable for me on other broadband provided hd channels, but it's not my speed, and sound works fine on tv and on demand. Very annoying. Have also changed settings to stereo, but no difference

0 Ratings
StagV8
Beginner
Message 17 of 34

Hi
I to was having audio dropout problems on BT Sport HD channels but seem to have found a workaround. It appears to be a Dolby Digital+ issue. If you press the AD button it reverts to PCM stereo and all is fine, AV receiver displays stereo. I pressed AD button again it switched to standard Dolby Digital surround as opposed to DD+ and it outputs surround sound without dropouts. I'm currently 38 mins into Man City game now with no audio dropout problems. You may have to press the AD button several times to get it to output DD and not DD+. Hope this is of some help.
0 Ratings
Bazza525
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 34

Audio cut out on BT Sport still not fully resolved.  I want surround sound not stereo! Best solution is to go back to Sky.  Anyway BT, what is the latest?  When will I get what I am paying for?

0 Ratings
eccles32
Contributor
Message 19 of 34

I have the same issue with sound dropping out, while watching sport HD, for up to 10 seconds. My sound output is set on stereo as I am watching only with TV sound.

Any timescale on a fix as it gets very annoying.

0 Ratings
elne
Beginner
Message 20 of 34

Same issue here, BT Humax YouView box with Teac amp.

Switching between AD is a workaround but as others have said it is on 2.1 or 3.1 maximum and not Dolby 5.1..

Hopefully YouView or BT will issue a fix?!.

0 Ratings