cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gpbeck
Message 21 of 34

Re: Audio Cut Out on BT Sport HD Channels

Think I fixed mine.
Receiver showed dolbydigitalplus over hdmi and sound cut out after a few seconds. Changed hdmi to stereo then turned audio description on then off. Set hdmi to surround, swapped channel and now back on btsport hd receiver displays dolby digital and sound seems fine!
0 Ratings
elne
Beginner
Message 22 of 34

same issue here, it starts off in Dolby 5.1 and after 20seconds switches to Analog input.

Pressing AD forces this into 2.1 or 3.1 mode..

0 Ratings
paulontoast
Beginner
Message 23 of 34

Hi all.

Received an update on this from the BT Care team today after I raised a case with them. Apparently they have fixed the issue and a new firmware update is due for release in "autumn 2013", which should be any time now. So keep an eye out and post back if this issue has been resolved for you.

Cheers,

Paul.

0 Ratings
Yellow
Contributor
Message 24 of 34

Hi,

Yes - I get exactly the same issue here: no Audio after about 3 minutes of watching a BT Sport/ESPN HD channels. Very annoying. I hope the firmware update you mentionned is available soon. Surely 'Autumn 2013' has been and gone though!!??!!

Will try the work-around that people mention, but HD TV is the whole experience of 5-channel audio as well as the HD video.

Yellow!

0 Ratings
bonnyrigger
Contributor
Message 25 of 34

Only just got Infinity and the broadband channels, annoying very short drops every minute or so on BBC1 HD. Have set audio to stereo and switched AD off/on, no difference. Is there any further news on a patch?
0 Ratings
bonnyrigger
Contributor
Message 26 of 34

Oops just realised this is Youview, I'm on Vision+, which might in itself be interesting, I wonder if it could be an issue with the multicast kit in some places.
0 Ratings
paulontoast
Beginner
Message 27 of 34

Good news, this has been fixed for me in the latest update.

Manufacturer version 15.11.0
Component version 2.1.4.

Weirdly though my amp picks the audio up as mono which is a bit of a pain as I have to manually change it.
0 Ratings
eccles32
Contributor
Message 28 of 34

I  am still having problems with sound dropping out for abot 6 seconds at a time while watching BTsport.

Was it fixed with the latest firmware drop?

Is anyone else having this problem now?

0 Ratings
B00
Beginner
Message 29 of 34

Trying to watch the man city match as we speak audio drop outs are ridiculous and only had the service less than 3 days can see me sending this back
0 Ratings
roywilding
Beginner
Message 30 of 34

Same for me. Getting proper fed up of this now. I've had the service for a couple of months but every weekend when I want to enjoy the BT sport channel in HD I get audio drops and picture break up. I'm on the fastest package and paying the top price so this is unacceptable.

0 Ratings