cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul1360
Expert
Message 11 of 16

Re: BSkyB in broadband price war with BT over new sports offer

No that is not what I'm saying lol. I'm saying it looks like Sky are going to drop their BB prices and to off set that are going to increase their Sky TV prices

iechyd da

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 12 of 16

As you know, sky have already said the price is going up but that was before they announce what the actual package prices will be. So anything you say will be just a guess which may or may not be correct.
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 13 of 16

@davidmridge61 wrote:
Only once a year in January!

That's not exactly the case, is it?

Telecoms giant BT has hit customers with a 9% hike in the cost of its line rental saver scheme just weeks after promising free live Premier League action to its broadband customers.

The group has increased its Line Rental Saver Plan, which allows customers a better deal by paying a year advance, from £129 to £141 from June 1.

--
0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 14 of 16

No I don't think I'm wrong at all as yes Sky has said their TV prices are going up from Sept 1st and that they are going to drop their BB prices and anybody who have Sky TV only will end up paying more than they are now and this just after sky have moved around their packages. As I've not said what the price rise or drop will be I'm not guessing anything

iechyd da

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 15 of 16

It appears that what you're saying sky will do is actually what BT have done 🙂
--
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

BT's general price increase for everyone is always in January. The line rental saver only benefits those who can most afford a price increase. The £129 should have increased in January 2013 when BT's line rental increased.
0 Ratings