cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 19

BT APP on Samsung TV does not have "Replay" a game option

Hi,

The App on my Samsung TV does not have the ability to replay a game.

I have all the other options such as watching the short films, highlights, extended highlights, selecting teams etc. But I cannot watch a game on replay. I can watch one live.

This presents a big problem for me as I recently unsubbed at Sky thus I cannot record games anymore.

I've checked the app is up to date and it is. However it does look different to what my brother has. I CAN use replay on my PC.

Thoughts on how to fix this?

Regards

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19

Re: BT APP on Samsung TV does not have "Replay" a game option

Looking at the BT Sport App on Samsung TV there is on the home page a section EVENT REPLAYS  ( between HIGHLIGHTS and CATCHUP) which contains various match replays.

The  (large screen) app on the Samsung TV typically will not have content that is considered as Digital exclusive or is available in the enhanced player format only which can account for differing content between the large screen and mobile apps.  

Which match are you missing ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 19

You should find almost all the same matches available for replay on your Samsung TV as are available in the BT Sport app on any other device. The only exception is digital exclusives, which are currently only available on mobiles.

Could you give an example of a replay that you can't find?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 19

Hi.

The whole "Replay" section is missing. So I cannot watch a single whole game.

I can watch every other option. I think the order is sometihng like this below. I can post a picture if needed.

Live

Latest

highlights

Extended Highlights

Teams

Competitions

Pundits

Films

Cant Find what you're looking for.

Thank you.

Lee

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 19

Hi,

I'm a little lost on the different apps you mention. I choose the one from my 'smart-hub'.

The order of options I have does not run like yours and I do not have an 'events' section either. I have a competition section which I don't think I mentioned but just checked it and it just has all the same things.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 19

There are menus across the top of the screen, for scrolling left and right.
The lower part of the screen (accessed by pressing the down button) then scrolls through many different carousels of options.

It's probably worth you posting a photo of what you see, just to make sure we're all on the same page.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 19

unnamed3.jpgunnamed4.jpgunnamed5.jpgunnamed6.jpgunnamed7.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 19

Looks like you are missing  the FULL MATCH REPLAYS carousel on your RUGBY page.

It appears in between EXTENDED HIGHLIGHTS and LATEST carousel on my Samsung ..

If you use the search  page  and start typing  sar   Do you get the Gloucester v Saracens match replay as your first search result ?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 19

Hi.

The search did work in showing me the Saracens game.

However it didn’t show any from Harlequins or Sale.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 19

If the call to retrieve the Full Match Replays failed then it'd cause that section to auto hide, but I can't think why that would fail for you when all the others succeeded. It's definitely in the config, so I'm confused why it's missing for you.
0 Ratings