Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: BT APP on Samsung TV does not have "Replay" a game option

Is there a fix for it?

dlete the app and reinstall?

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 19

Move to a different screen and back again and it should try to load it again.
If that still fails then send me a DM with the BT ID you're logged in with, and I'll ask one of the guys to check what's failing on Monday.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 19

Also

Where you have the TOP COMPETITIONS carousel  try selecting  the Premiership Rugby tile and see if that loads the FULL MATCH REPLAY carousel for that competition.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 19

tried that earlier and it didn’t work.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 19

My experience is that replays and other videos appear a lot sooner on the Android app on my phone and tablet than they do on the app on my Youview box though they do turn up in the end after several hours or sometimes a day or more. Why should that be?

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 19

Hi,

Any news on this?

I send DM as you asked.

regards

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 19

Afraid not. All the BT Sport development teams were disbanded this week and moved onto other work. Only major issues will be investigated going forward.
I can't explain why that carousel is missing for you, and why searching doesn't find content either. Totally bizarre.
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 19

Whats the plan for me from here?

Whilst I've never needed that service before, I am now paying for something that doesn't work for me or as intended.

Guess I take it up with customer care?

On a related topic, and this isn't me just being picky now, why is the BT Sport website so slow? It takes a good 3-4 seconds to load the "whats on BT Sport" now and then the same again when you filter it down.

Things like Sky, BBC's, ITV's load almost instantly.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 19

I've just had a chat with a guy from the old team. He took a quick look and has informed me that Samsung 2015 TVs aren't capable of launching replays, so they're all filtered out. I wasn't aware of this.
Unfortunately there's no option for you other than to use a different device.

Regarding the web site - the loading/filtering of the data on that page is all done in the client, so if it's running slow then I'm afraid it's your PC/browser that is struggling a bit.
0 Ratings