Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesCollins
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Box Office on Amazon Firestick

Go to solution

Hi there

i have an amazon fire stick and I’m looking for the best way to watch the UFC on box office this weekend?

it seems the BT TV app requires you to have an account, but when trying to set up this account you need a BT account number from a bill which I don’t have as I don’t have any paid subscriptions with BT.

any help would be greatly appreciated

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
hodge182
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Box Office on Amazon Firestick

Go to solution

I know this is 2 years old but I've just figured this out.

You can purchase the fight on the BT Box Office website. Then go on to the Firestick web browser 'silk'. In the search bar, google bt box office login. Login in to the box office page, stream the fight 😍

I've just tested the promo video on the page it runs in HD full screen 🙂

...and for BT. Can't even watch on the Firestick BT app? What year is it?? I'm glad I've sorted it out because I too hate casting from a pc and phone.

Cheers, Hodge

Popeye13_Official
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

This is exactly how i'll be watching it later, thanks to the Fire Stick's browser and its ability to process video.

I was gonna Airplay it to my Apple TV, but frankly, the Apple TV just isn't reliable currently, with its weird dropping of quality all the time on a few apps (BT Sport, DAZN ect)

0 Ratings
JamesCollins
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks Hodge mate

0 Ratings
Popeye13_Official
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Worked an absolute treat from start to finish, not one instance of buffering, or mushy-vision for me; it was 1080p throughout (1080p25)

0 Ratings