cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beaugurmee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT SPORT

I have two sky viewing cards in my home and have been advised that i can only register one of them. I am further advised that to add the other will generate a fee.

I have BT phone lines and Broadband throughout my home. I can get it on my phone and my PC but but it seems that I will only be able to receive the sport on TV in part of my home unless I pay extra. 

This is going to affect a shedload of Multiroom customers and maybe someone from BT might re-consider thsi policy.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT SPORT

there are numerous posts about multiroom using search  here is one http://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Sport/BT-Sport-and-Sky-Multiroom-farcical/m-p/858320/highlight/true#M1...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
beaugurmee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thank you, I can see others in the same situation. Not a solution but an explanation!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

at present there is no solution as you can see from the thread - unless you want to pay for extra box

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings