cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT SPORTS APP AUDIO LAG AFTER ADDS

BT SPORTS APP AUDIO LAG AFTER ADDS :

I have just spent two hours  on line  with Samsung  trying to work out why the BT App on my smart tv is so bloody useless .. Samsung took control  of my tv , emptied  the memory  ...

After  the Adds  on BT sport.  BT SPORT  lags . 

I never had issues  when i had BT TV   BOX { Wont be going back there }

Samsung  did a full health check on  my TV and every thing is as it should be . 

The only app i have issues with is BT sports app . 

It is getting to the stage where i am about  to   cancel BT all together ... 

I Have  looked at all the same issues  on here and BT like to point the finger else where ...shocking  poor service . 

I have had enough of BT  .. i get a better sound and picture r from  free  sport streams  that your meant to use ..

sad  days. 😫🤬

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT SPORTS APP AUDIO LAG AFTER ADDS

@terrilees70 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry to see you're experiencing audio lag on the BT sport app. I know there was an issue over a year ago with some Samsung TVs and audio delay but I understand that was resolved quite some time ago. I'll highlight your post to @DarrenDev the BT sport app developer as he's the expert on this. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT SPORTS APP AUDIO LAG AFTER ADDS

I've spoken to the dev team this morning and they confirm there haven't been any changes to this in the last couple of months. As far as we're aware, the issue is fixes.

How long have you been seeing this issue @terrilees70 ?  We've not heard any other reports of it recently.

0 Ratings