cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT / Sky sports packages

Go to solution

Hi,

I am considering subscribing to the big sport package. I currently have just have BT sport and would like the sky channels to watch the Lions series.

My concern is that, would I be able to revert back to just the BT sport package once I have finished with sky channels.

Looking at the options available I am getting the impression that to revert back to BT sport I would need to change my base package and then bolt on BT sport.

Please could someone clarify if I would be able to revert back to BT sport from the Big sport package.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT / Sky sports packages

Go to solution

Hi @Barney67, welcome to the community.

One of the huge benefits with BTTV is the flexibility in changing the package to your taste every 30 days, which means you can revert back to just BT Sports anytime you want (after 30 days of changing to Big Sports).

Hope this helps clear things up for you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks J5, so it's as simple as just selecting the BT sport package after the 30 days?
I just couldn't see that option in the package list - maybe because I already have the BT sport package?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

No worries. Yes, you are correct - it won't be a selectable option for you because you already have BT Sports but after you change to Big Sports and 30 days have elapsed you will see BT Sports is an option for you.

This will not alter/extend your contract either, because it will maintain your original 24 month agreement when you signed up to BTTV.

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Many thanks, will start enjoying the Rugby at the weekend
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

No worries @Barney67 , enjoy your weekend 🙂

0 Ratings