cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Sport Airplay to Samsung TV not working

Go to solution

I seem unable to get BT Sport to Airplay to my Samsung TV. All other apps on my phone work (Netflix, Now TV, Prime etc) but BT Spoty just throws an error code. Does anyone else have this problem?

I’m a BT Sport monthly pass subscriber so cannot use the Samsung app. I’ve tried the support helpline but they’ve been unhelpful, telling me to contact Samsung(!). All I really want to know is if this is a know issue or something unique to me. 

Any help/advice appreciated!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sport Airplay to Samsung TV not working

Go to solution

As a BT Sport monthly pass holder, you CAN use the Samsung app, and I recommend you do so for the best experience.

Unfortunately Airplay 2 on Samsung TVs has a known intermittent issue that we can't identify or resolve, as it doesn't give us any meaningful information about why it's failing.

Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sport Airplay to Samsung TV not working

Go to solution
Interesting, thanks. I’ve had conflicting advice on the Samsung TV app, one support person told me I can’t use it, another (and you) saying I can.

I had another go with the TV app and realised I was using the wrong account to log in. That’s now working! Thanks.

Thanks for also confirming there are issues with AirPlay, glad to hear it’s not just me.
0 Ratings