Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jan88
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport App Activation Error ID003

I’m having a similar problem to other users following a move and some other account related issues.
When I try to login to the app I get a message to activate BT Sport with a code ID003. I follow the link to BT.com which tells me I don’t have BT Sport. However if I check my package details it clearly shows that I have the BT Sport Pack on the app and online player.
Would be grateful for any help
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport App Activation Error ID003

Hi @Jan88  Welcome back and sorry that you are having a problem with the BT Sport App. The BT Sport App is available only on the Primary BTID. Will you try the Error code ID003 help page and post back to let me know how you get on.

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Jan88
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi John
Sorry for the delayed reply. I had been using my primary BTID but I was still being directed to activate BT Sport and then told that I don’t have it even though it is included in my package.
I think the problem results from some issues I had last year following the relocation of my broadband. As a consequence of this my broadband ended up on a separate account from some other elements of my package. The accounts were eventually merged but I don’t think the BT Sport got properly linked to the broadband, I had similar issues with my email which was eventually sorted out.
Unfortunately I am now out of the country (and EU) for a few weeks so won’t be able to try BT Sport even if the problem is fixed. I will try and contact customer service when I am back in the UK and post again if necessary.
Thanks and regards
Janet
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Jan88 thanks for the update and hope you're enjoying your time abroad. When you are back in the UK post back and let us know and we will be happy to help you get this fixed.

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings