cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BT Sport App - Error Code ID153

I'm having issues logging into my BT Sport app on my PS4, it's been working until recently, all my login credentials are correct, but when i try to log in I keep getting the following error message: 'Error Code ID153'.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Sport App - Error Code ID153

We're currently investigating why at least one of our servers is causing this error for some users. If you reboot your device (and possibly also your router) you should hopefully land on a different server that will then let you in. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll fix it as soon as we can.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for the reply, i should've mentioned i've rebooted my device many times , used a different internet connection & reinstalled the BT Sports app but it didn't solve the issue unfortunately. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

That's really frustrating. Sorry to hear it's sticking with you so persistently.
Unfortunately ID153 means either that the server replied with an invalid token, or the server didn't reply at all. We're not aware of anything account related that could ever cause this.

Just to make sure, could you please send me a DM with the BT ID you're trying to log in with? Unfortunately though, I'll not be able to check it until I'm back at my desk later this afternoon.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Just seen you a dm, thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Just wanted to update you, i previously failed logging into the app whilst being connected to both my Sky router & Three router, i've since connected to my phone hotspot & it seems to be working. Not ideal but i guess it'll do the job for now.

Thanks for the help previously!

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Having checked the logs @oka I can confirm that your PS4 was failing to even reach our servers - there was a network error every time. We're trying to find out why this is happening for some at the moment.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hello!

I am trying to log in to the app on my Philips tv and am also receiving this error message. I have turned off and on again my WiFi and rebooted the tv and the app and it’s still showing me the error message.

Please can you provide me with some assistance? 
Many thanks,

Judith

0 Ratings