cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
conners1984
Message 1 of 10

BT Sport App- Full Screen

Maybe I'm missing something but how do you get the app in full screen mode ?

I've called customer services and just got told to tap on the screen twice and then press the arrow, but no arrow comes up when i press the screen twice.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: BT Sport App- Full Screen

Hi conners1984,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, what device are you trying to watch on?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
siteguru
Expert
Message 3 of 10

In the web player there are two icons at the bottom-right ... one adjusts the volume level and the other toggles full screen.

In the Android app I automatically get full screen if I turn my phone from portrait to landscape view (i.e. the display auto-rotates).

Thanks
Ian
http://www.siteguru.co.uk/be/ADSL2PlusForDummies.pdf - Having ADSL issues? Then read this PDF
Please don't click the star beside my name - too many stars makes you look like a swot!
0 Ratings
conners1984
Message 4 of 10

Im watching on an Iphone 4s and I only get the volume adjustment in the bottom right hand corner. Screenshot attached

IMG_0853.jpg

0 Ratings
siteguru
Expert
Message 5 of 10

What if you turn your phone sideways?

I see exactly the same on my Nexus 4 ... until I turn the phone sideways and I see the feed full screen. 😉

I'm not familiar with the Iphone, so you may need to tweak a phone setting to allow auto-rotate for the BT Sport app.

Thanks
Ian
http://www.siteguru.co.uk/be/ADSL2PlusForDummies.pdf - Having ADSL issues? Then read this PDF
Please don't click the star beside my name - too many stars makes you look like a swot!
0 Ratings
WPWP
Message 6 of 10

I have the same problems.  Just got BT BB and started using the BT App on an ipad and iphone5s (end July 14).  When I tap the video on the ipad , the greyed out line appears with some controls for stopping, volume and the diagonal arrows to enlargen on screen. 

However, when I tap the video on the screen on the iphone5s, the same greyed out line appears but omits the diagonal arrows.

BT help line could npot help and did n ot come back to me. What a poor service. It should work regardless. What is the solution?

0 Ratings
nb105
Contributor
Message 7 of 10

My i-phone 5c I just turn the phone round to give portrait view.
0 Ratings
Dermy1982
Message 8 of 10

I am having the same issues on my note 3. Since the updates I have lost the full screen function. No menu to change to full screen, double tapping doesn't work and turning the phone doesn't work. Has anyone got a solution to this????? BT get this sorted!!!!
0 Ratings
tosh60
Message 9 of 10

Turn on auto screen rotate in your phone settings as the bt app turns it off. When you turn your phone to landscape you will get full screen
0 Ratings
Princ3y
Beginner
Message 10 of 10

Yea, this doesnt help anyway, it still has a big black boarder around the screen Absolutley hopeles these clownz

0 Ratings