Thanks for that - worked a treat!

0 Ratings
Unparalleled
Aspiring Contributor
Message 82 of 150

Re: BT Sport App Login issues

Go to solution

We're sorry...

You don't have BT Broadband on this account. If you're a BT Broadband customer please check the account or login details you provided.

If you don't have BT Broadband yet, take a look at our broadband and calls packages. All our broadband customers get free access to BT Sport online at btsport.com or via our Apple or Android apps.

Learn more about BT Sport

0 Ratings
Towser82
Aspiring Contributor
Message 83 of 150

Go to solution

Tried the above but still not working for me!! So frustrating!!! 

I still get the following message when I try and log in using my ipad or iphone:

Your BT ID is not set up to watch BT Sport premium online content. Please log in to My BT and follow the instructions. (ID003). 

When I try and watch online using my MacBook the link just takes me straight to the 'Select an account that you want to access Bt Sport from...'. I've lost count of the times I have done that but it still makes no difference. 

0 Ratings
daverl141
Beginner
Message 84 of 150

Go to solution

My By account says I,m not the account holder 

No way online to change this.

bt rep says it does n't matter & confirmed i had btsport on my account - which i knew already as i tried to register again & i got the - good news youve already .... message

Went to btsport and got message sorry you can't access the btsport app ...because MY NAME is the account holder

round and round in circles bt anfd this after i was told when ordering the youview box i could bt sport on the tv even though i told them i couldn't get bt infinity

HELP ... SAVE ME FROM RETURNING TO SKY 

0 Ratings
TobyCoaster
Contributor
Message 85 of 150

Go to solution
I had excact same error, what i had to do was put my fullname in the btsport app for my login name rather then the user name i normally use to log in to mybt, dont ask me why itmworked it just did
0 Ratings
daverl141
Beginner
Message 86 of 150

Go to solution

cheers toby

unfortunately i can't even get into the btsport app download and acess process ahhhhh

SKY PLEASE TAKE ME BACK

0 Ratings
Highlighted
davey_lad
Message 87 of 150

Go to solution

None of the solutions on here work for me, in fact none are applicable.

I'm watching BT Sport on Sky, I don't have any other BT products (phone, tv, broadband etc).  According to the T&C's and my order confirmation I'm supposed to get app/online access by default. There is no alternative process available to "add app access" to my account. I do have a valid BT ID, I can manage my account, I can see that BT sport is on there.. I can see they've already taken payment (including an intial setup fee).

I get the same errors as others on both browser and Android app.. it just doesn't recognise the fact I'm a BT sport subscriber.  Clicking through to My BT is a dead end.

I spent over 90 mins chatting online to various BT staff yesterday.. none of them had a clue how to deal with the problem. The best (only) solution they could offer me was to "wait until 6pm" 😕

I've sent numerous tweets to @BTCare.. again useless.

I tried calling for over an hour but didn't get to speak to anyone. I was put in a queue then just got bumped off completely after about 15 mins.. every time. It's pathetic, I'm so glad I don't have any other BT services.

I've started a similar mission this morning.. I don't expect any satifaction. I'm just glad it's Friday

Do any BT staff actually read these posts?

0 Ratings
boltonlad1
Message 88 of 150

Re: BT ID is not set up for BT Sport (ID003)

Go to solution

HELP! When i edit by BT ID i only get the options 

Title:

First name:

Last name:

Email:

Nothing to add a phone number, so this fix does not work for me 😞 Please help.

0 Ratings
boltonlad1
Message 89 of 150

Go to solution
I STILL get the message Your BT ID is not set up to watch BT Sport premium online content. Please log in to My BT and follow the instructions. (ID003).
0 Ratings
Towser82
Aspiring Contributor
Message 90 of 150

Go to solution

This is shambolic!!! Come on BT - SORT IT OUT!!!! 

I still cant log on to the BT App. Still receiving the message:

Your BT ID is not set up to watch BT Sport premium online content. Please log in to My BT and follow the instructions. (ID003).

BT are quick enough to take our money to enjoy these services but when it comes to actually providing the service...their eagerness drops every so slightly.....

This aside, I'm still waiting on a refund of £135.00 from BT but to be fair it has only been 9 weeks and I've only made 12 phone calls. Guess I should give them a break. 

0 Ratings