cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: BT Sport App NowTV 4K/HDR

When our issue was finally resolved, I was told that there was a code missing on our account. As we have never had BT TV, I don’t really understand how this could have happened, as we were simply asking for the BT Sport app to be upgraded to Ultimate. Surely this should have been addressed at the trial stage to ensure that the order process is equally as important as the product itself in being fit for purpose.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

It seems that we as customers are able to phone up to upgrade perfectly well. However, when we find that the upgrade has not been executed properly, no one outside of the BT Sport team is even capable of understanding what the issue is, nor resolving it.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

They're complex systems that have evolved over many years @Brucemeister5 with accounts covering every possible combination of subscriptions for many years too. The order process is tested and trialled, but things do occasionally go wrong.
The issue in this post has been correctly raised to the helpdesk who correctly identified that there was an issue that needed to be manually resolved. It has been passed to a busy back end team that will respond within 7 days.
Yes, it's much easier for me to come in here and help out - I live and breathe BT TV and BT Sport 24x7, and have done for many years.
No single person can know everything about every process, product, and system. Our helpdesk do their best to pass issues to the correct teams, but they do still make mistakes. We're constantly trying to do better though.
Message 14 of 14

Thanks @DarrenDev . I really do appreciate what you are saying and, having been part of the trial for the Fire TV 4K stick last summer,  I know that you are indeed the very person that you describe. I thoroughly enjoyed being involved in that and can remember the interaction with you and your fellow developers during live matches as we raised issues and you responded to them by displaying a truly awesome level of knowledge and understanding. I’ve had BT Sport since Day 1, and I really want it to be the very best that it can possibly be too.

0 Ratings