cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PatrickRG10
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport App in Android Hanging

To date had a very good experience with BT Sport App, the casting to TV and picture is 1st class and was one on of the reasons I cut the cord on Sky. Have noticed that loading of the App is taking minutes when other apps load straight away.  

It does start after a few minutes but is this a problem others are having ?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport App in Android Hanging

That doesn't sound good @PatrickRG10 . What screen is it hanging on? What did you click, and what do you see when it's taking all that time?  Also, what device are you using?

0 Ratings
PatrickRG10
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hello Darren

Thanks for getting in touch. The screen showing is the BT SPORT logo on a black background with a horizontal epsilon rolling as it waits to go in. My phone is a Samsung J3, it is getting on a bit though as I said the app performed really well till about Monday.  It does get running after about 4 or 5 minutes and then runs fine, picture great and casts ok.

As long as it gets going after a few minutes not a big concern but as it started so quickly before was thinking there might be something happening in the app.

Patrick

0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 4 of 4

Ok thanks for the detailed description @PatrickRG10 . I have a suspicion I know what is causing it. Would you be willing to test a different version of the app with a fix for this? If so, please send me a DM with your Google Play ID and I'll send instructions.

0 Ratings