Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 11 of 14

Re: BT Sport App keeps Stopping

Hi @mariajenkins,

That sounds like you're ending up back on the same screen as if you had pressed the stop button - is that right? Do you see any error messages or does the video just stop?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 12 of 14

Yes that's right. But I just watched for a bit and today don't seem to have the stopping? I just watched for 4-5 minutes to check but it seems ok... broadband speed is aeound 3.2 megabits the same as yesterday.
I'm watching on the same device and connection so nothing has changed.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 13 of 14

Hi @mariajenkins,

That's very strange - there's certainly nothing changed at our end either. 3.2Mbps is fine for streaming on your iPhone so I wouldn't expect this is related. The only other thing I can think of is that if you had headphones plugged in, the pause/play controls could, if clicked, cause other apps - Music for example - to start playing again which would make BT Sport stop. If it's working today it's probably worth keeping an eye on it and posting again if you have any more issues.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 14 of 14

Hi @ColinB_Sport

Yes it is odd, and of course I had the stopping problem on other connections so I don't think it can be that.
I haven't been using headphones or any music apps in between either. I guess I'll just keep an eye on it and see if I can spot a pattern if it happens again.
Thanks for your support!
0 Ratings