Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 11 of 14

Re: BT Sport App keeps Stopping

Hi @mariajenkins,

That sounds like you're ending up back on the same screen as if you had pressed the stop button - is that right? Do you see any error messages or does the video just stop?

Sport expertColinB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Sport queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice and help, where I can, on BT Sport queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings
mariajenkins
Beginner
Message 12 of 14

Yes that's right. But I just watched for a bit and today don't seem to have the stopping? I just watched for 4-5 minutes to check but it seems ok... broadband speed is aeound 3.2 megabits the same as yesterday.
I'm watching on the same device and connection so nothing has changed.
0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 13 of 14

Hi @mariajenkins,

That's very strange - there's certainly nothing changed at our end either. 3.2Mbps is fine for streaming on your iPhone so I wouldn't expect this is related. The only other thing I can think of is that if you had headphones plugged in, the pause/play controls could, if clicked, cause other apps - Music for example - to start playing again which would make BT Sport stop. If it's working today it's probably worth keeping an eye on it and posting again if you have any more issues.

Sport expertColinB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Sport queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice and help, where I can, on BT Sport queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings
mariajenkins
Beginner
Message 14 of 14

Hi @ColinB_Sport

Yes it is odd, and of course I had the stopping problem on other connections so I don't think it can be that.
I haven't been using headphones or any music apps in between either. I guess I'll just keep an eye on it and see if I can spot a pattern if it happens again.
Thanks for your support!
0 Ratings