cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT Sport App on Apple TV 4k 2021 Constant Errors EP207

Go to solution

Hi, I'm trying to watch BT Sport via monthly pass on the new Apple TV 2021 4k and it's incredibly flaky.

I was watching the goals show for champions league, stopped that and now want to watch the Chelsea match - however now trying to watch any channel it immediately comes back and says error EP207?

I'm a new user (my email address is different from this one) and the service is really poor

No other users in household or devices are watching the stream. I have a 400Mbps downspeed link via three 5g home broadband. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Sport App on Apple TV 4k 2021 Constant Errors EP207

Go to solution
Now I'm getting EP103 !!! Did anyone bother to do any QA or Test on your ios App for Apple TV 4k 2021?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
I've rebooted the AppleTV and now it works. However the appleTV app seems to hold onto streams and not exit properly and you need to reboot the Apple TV box to watch a different channel! Not had a problem with any other app or service on the Apple TV....
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

It's not the app or your device @crisb - unfortunately we had multiple system failures this evening causing different errors on different devices. It took a little while to get things stable.

We'll be analysing everything in great detail tomorrow to work out what went wrong.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Fair play for the honest and upfront reply! BT has the best live sports software and when it works the quality amazing - good luck bug bashing and hope you solve the problems for the rest of the season!
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Apple TV 4K was working perfectly for me last night, it was my Roku devices that could not show Ultimate. The picture is brilliant when it works, hope it is good for tonight's football.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
It'll have been a timing thing @Internetvic - most platforms had issues to begin with, including Apple TV. You'll have switched across to it just as things were being fixed - Roku would also have started working around the same time.
0 Ratings