cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Russ6010
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport App

Hi My BT Sport App on iPad pro, i Phone or Android will not allow me to log in. Have tried with support for over a week to resolve and raised a complaint but service is poor, and no one can resolve.

Have removed and reinstalled the app, tried on another device no joy. Can log in to BT sport on PC with same credentials. Latest today, told it was my device. (What all three of them?) I then downloaded BT App for my overall account and can log in on my iPhone no problem.

The BT Sport App does not like my login credentials whatsoever. Credentials are correct, app uninstalled and reinstalled and completely hopeless. Error code ID 001.

Double checked password, username, spelling, case sensitivity, everything. A nightmare

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport App

Trailing space being automatically added at the end of the password?  Try entering the password into a plain text entry box somewhere (eg Google search box) then cut and paste into the password field?

Russ6010
Message 3 of 4

Hi, thanks for the tip. I tried this with no luck. I also changed my BT  ID and that never worked either. Have downloaded BT app for my whole account and can log in with no issues. BT have cancelled my complaint despite not resolving the issue, and suggest that despite my BT Sport App not working on  not working on several devices, it must be me and not them. Clearly my account has an issue with the Sport App, but BT re just not bothered. I didn’t think anyone could be worse than Sky but BT take lack of customer service to a lower level. 

@gomezzwrote:

Trailing space being automatically added at the end of the password?  Try entering the password into a plain text entry box somewhere (eg Google search box) then cut and paste into the password field?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 4 of 4

Hi Russ6010 - this is dreadful service. Huge apologies. Please see the private message i've just sent you.

Community ModeratorKitH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Sport queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice and help, where I can, on BT Sport queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings