cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

BT Sport App

I have a BT Sport subscription and watch it on TV but when I try to access it via the app, I get the message that there is no linked subscription. I have phoned BT twice about it, without success and am getting frustrated. Any ideas how to solve this problem please

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Sport App

Sorry to hear of your issues with the BT helpdesk. Could you please send me a DM with your BT ID (username you're trying to log into the app with) and your BT account number.  I'll check what's gone wrong.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Thanks very much for your quick reply and offer of help. Sorry but I don't know how to send you a DM...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Simple click on send me a DM, and type into the boxes shown. Then click on Send Message

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

I too tried to access the  sport app yesterday and couldn't log in. I contacted chat who couldn't find the problem but said another department would phone within 72 hours.

Three different BT people tried to resolve the issue today but to no avail, the final lady saying that she believes that it "could be an Android problem or something in the depths of the BT systems" but would have to escalate it further up the chain and I would be contacted within 2 days.

My sport on the You view box works correctly.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Urrgh. Sounds like you've had quite the runaround there @RJ414i .

Feel free to send me a DM with your details too (as requested above), and I'll check what's happening.

Message 7 of 9

Yes it was quite an interesting day. A bit of a "tour" of the UK: Newcastle, Cardiff and Exeter but with a very small carbon footprint 😀

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

can you help i have the latest browser but I'm still getting this error code VC089:In order to get the best experience on BT Sport, please upgrade your browser to the latest version. 

there s no support for it

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 21.40.30.png

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

DarrenDev had the problem sorted by 9:30 this morning. 👍
0 Ratings