cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

BT Sport Box Office

Hi guys,

What's the best way to watch BT Sport Box Office for someone who usually watches BT Sport on a Roku set-top box - there doesn't seem to be a BT Sport Box Office app in the Roku store. I know there's a mobile app, but I don't think watching  Fury knock seven bells out of Whyte on a mobile phone would do the fight justice. Any suggestions? Please advise.

• Cheers

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: BT Sport Box Office

Roku isn't supported I'm afraid, so your options are an iOS or Android mobile/tablet and then casting to a Chromecast (or Android TV), or Airplay to an Apple TV (or TV with built in Airplay 2), or you can use a web browser on a Mac or PC.

Alternatively, it's available on a BT TV box, Sky, or Virgin Media.

All details are here: https://www.bt.com/sport/box-office/

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

@DarrenDev  Or any other mod, can you confirm if bt sports subscribers on sky who pay bt directly can buy fury v whyte online to watch via a sky box.

I’m asking because the weblink on the image below takes me to the sky online order page (which would add the charge to my sky bill and not my bt bill)

223ED5BC-0709-472E-8B90-18D52955F725.png

when I ordered one of the fury v wilder fights I was able to order online to add to my bt bill, has this been removed permanently or will it be available nearer the time 

if it’s been permanently removed, will I be able to order via the sky link and add to my sky bill even though my bt sport on sky subscription is paid to bt directly 

I would appreciate an answer at your earliest opportunity has ordering online is my only available option 

thank you 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

Thanks Darren, I think  I'll either have to fire up the auld gaming pc, which sounds like Concorde taking off, or head down the pub. Is there any chance BT Box Office will be supported by Roku in the future? 

Cheers,

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

The ambition is to merge Box Office into the main BT Sport app, so that it'll be available on a large number of platforms, but we're a long way from that at the moment.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

@BSF74 Box Office isn't something I know much about I'm afraid. Hopefully one of the mods or other forum members will know the answer.

Edit: sorry, I just re-read your message. BT Sport and BT Sport Box Office are totally separate products - you can order Box Office regardless of what type of BT Sport subscription you have (no subscription is required at all). So yes - you can go ahead and pay Sky with no issues.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

Hey @DarrenDev @NeilO @SeanD  last time I ordered a bt sports box office event to watch on my sky box (which was one of the fury v wilder fights) I was able to order online and add the charge onto my bt bill using the bt webpage in the image below

21D0C515-8D60-48BA-BD1E-D2940A1C7014.png

I entered my details (viewing card number and postcode) on the left hand side clicked on check details and continued to process the order and it added the charge to my bt bill, however I can’t currently seem to locate this webpage in order to buy fury v whyte, is this due to the fact that ordering isn’t fully open (I notice that remote control ordering is yet to open either via sky boxes - promos don’t start until Monday on sky epg 490) and the webpage will be available in the coming days?

TIA for any information 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

I am having the same problem, BT Sport sure as hell doesn't make it easy to get this fight if you don't have Sky  Virgin or BT. I downloaded the BT Sport Box office app and hopes it would be easy to register buy and watch here, however it just tells me to log in there is no "register option"  I also searched online and couldn't see.

If anyone can give me the solution I'll be most welcome. I actually have the BT Sport App on my Roku but even on this there is no option to buy the fight. 

It's ridiculous really. I recently brought the Khan Vs Brook PPV from Sky Box Office app and that was so much more simple to do.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

@cantosiswrote:

I am having the same problem, BT Sport sure as hell doesn't make it easy to get this fight if you don't have Sky  Virgin or BT. I downloaded the BT Sport Box office app and hopes it would be easy to register buy and watch here, however it just tells me to log in there is no "register option"  I also searched online and couldn't see.

If anyone can give me the solution I'll be most welcome. I actually have the BT Sport App on my Roku but even on this there is no option to buy the fight. 

It's ridiculous really. I recently brought the Khan Vs Brook PPV from Sky Box Office app and that was so much more simple to do.

I've just went onto the BT Sport box office website & clicked on the app option which gives an option to buy which directs to the following page - BTS Box Office which has the login/signup options at the top of the page

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 17

@DarrenDev  Or anyone else with knowledge 

I’m pretty sure they are but can anyone confirm that the price of £24.95 for fury v whyte  on bt sports box office via sky includes access to all repeats as well as live broadcast 

0 Ratings