Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

BT Sport Box Officer refund

Hi,

I recently ordered the Wilder V Fury 2 fight on box office via my Sky TV box.

i ordered the fight a few days before the event, however a day before the even I had a technical issue with my box due to the storms and had no signal on my sky box till a Sky engineer came out and sorted the problem 12 days later.

i ended up paying for the fight again via the mobile app which BT Sport box office said I would have to pay the £25 again.

i have now been charged twice for this event, and rang Sky for a refund for the charge via my Sky box but have been told by them to call BT for the refund.

I have been on hold for the last 3 days trying to get through to BT for a refund to no avail. 

Any ideas how I can get a refund. Surely it can’t be this difficult to get a simple refund, for an even I have paid for twice but couldn’t view! 

Regards

Tariq

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Message 2 of 14

Re: BT Sport Box Officer refund

Hi TariqRogers88 sorr that you have been charged twice for the fight. Have a look at this post BT Sport Box office on Sky and that team should be able to sort things for you. 

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 14

No luck. Rang that number and got a automated message saying the office is closed. So frustrating.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 14

Hi @TariqRogers88, I'll send you a Private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help. It may take us several days to get back to you as we're really busy with the current situation sorry. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 14

I have been charged twice for the BT Box Office event (Wilder vs. Fury II).

The BT rep advised that this wouldn't happen at the time, but this has happened.

How can I go about getting a refund to my credit card?

Thanks.  Martin

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 14

BT Sport Box Office refund

Hello

I've phoned 3 times and been cut off so hopefully you can help me. I have been billed for a BT sport Box Office event which I didnt order so need a refund please.

As the office is closed for phone calls please can you direct me to a mailbox or similar?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 14

Re: BT Sport Box Office refund

@Arboy1971 welcome to the community, have you been charged on your BT Bill or is this charge showing on your debit or credit card statement? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 14

Hi

Thanks for your quick reply.

The charge is on my credit card. I have only ever been a BT Sport customer through a third party company and I don't have a BT account.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 9 of 14

@Arboy1971,

As you don't have a BT account the BT Sport Box Office Team will need to deal with your query. You can call them on 0800 876 6980 and they will be able to deal with all credit and debit card related BT Sport Box Office payments.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 10 of 14

Thanks Matt but that isnt an option. I was transferred to that number by three of your colleages this morning only to hear a message saying that office is closed and then I was cut off.

0 Ratings