cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT-Sport-Error-code-IPC6023/td-p/2143520

My son in law installed a Fritzi Box to replace the BT Router as he needed a VPN.

I am now getting the IPC6023 error on BT Sport (but HD is working). Have tried all the suggestions in Myview except factory reset (My wife has too much recorded to allow the reset!!).

How do I fix this?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT-Sport-Error-code-IPC6023/td-p/2143520

If you're box is connected to your router by cable and you are on FTTP then power down the OpenReach modem for  about 30 seconds and then power it back up.

If the box is connected by powerline adapters then get rid of them and use a cable instead, they're a liability

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Use the search facility at the top of the forum page as it's been covered lots so you should be able to find a solution.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Tried this but did not work. Also tried "Press and hold the down arrow button on top of your box for five seconds" to access the maintenance menu (to try to do a factory reset without losing all the recorded programs) but I was unable to access the maintenance menu. The YouView takes over.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@Darlana23wrote:

Tried this but did not work. Also tried "Press and hold the down arrow button on top of your box for five seconds" to access the maintenance menu (to try to do a factory reset without losing all the recorded programs) but I was unable to access the maintenance menu. The YouView takes over.

Did you power the box down for at least 30 seconds before trying to access the maintenance menu as detailed in here

0 Ratings