cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT Sport - Error code IPC6023

Go to solution
Thanks for getting back to me. Tried that yesterday and just tried it again leaving it off for much longer than a minute. Still no luck - same error message.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks for trying that @BobR6 I'm sorry it didn't work. How is the BT TV box connected to your Hub? If you're using extenders can you try a reset on them? 

If that doesn't help I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll be happy to get this looked into.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution
Hi Neil. Yes that worked for me too. Thanks for your help.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

@BobR6 Nice 1, enjoy the football 👍

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

What if you dont have a bt router?

I dont think this is a misconfiguration issue since it works fine and the cuts out. And we never used to have this issue until recently.

I think the bandwidth maybe over utilized all of a sudden on my wan interface? this never used to happen until recently. Nothing has changed on my network, so leads me to ask what are bt doing differently now? snooping more intensly? hmmmmmm

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

I have this issue but not in bt sport channels but any Freeview channel.

It has meant that I can't access any television channels in all the time I have had a BT TV Box Pro with one of its selling points being that it can stream channels over the internet without the need of an aerial.

0 Ratings