cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RLory
Message 1 of 9

BT Sport Extra

Evening.
At first I must confess I must say thank you for your BT Sport app. It simply just make things easier when I arrive home from work and can replay whatever I want but I the main reason I'm writing this post it's because your new update didn't bring BT Sport Extra channels available to watch so the main reason is to ask you guys to make it available as it was before (before the update).

No point saying that it only shows up when a game is about to start since the game just reached half time and no sign of the BT Sport Extra channel available on your app.

Please sort this out (unless I'm not seeing it properly and I don't know where to go).

Thanks.

Ah, on a small note, on the drop down menu on top left if you add tabs for the channels beneath the "Watch Live" tab then it would be easier for a user just to pick which one they want to watch.

There's a lot more things that have plenty of room to improve but to be honest at the moment I just really want is the BT Sport Extra 1-7 channels back.

Thanks
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
4KMarty
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Sport Extra

According to the EPG there's not been any games on the BT Sport Extra channels tonight, which game are you referring to?

0 Ratings
RLory
Message 3 of 9

Tondela vs Benfica from the Portuguese league.
0 Ratings
RLory
Message 4 of 9

Which I'm convinced BT has TV rights agreement with Portuguese League to transmit all matches from the top 3 teams (Porto, Sporting and Benfica).
In other words, exactly the same that happened last season.
0 Ratings
4KMarty
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 9

@RLory wrote:
Which I'm convinced BT has TV rights agreement with Portuguese League to transmit all matches from the top 3 teams (Porto, Sporting and Benfica).
In other words, exactly the same that happened last season.

So you're complaining that a channel didn't go live to show a match BT didn't cover? 

0 Ratings
RLory
Message 6 of 9

No, I'm complaining because a BT channel didn't go Live where there's a legal agreement between BT and Portuguese League saying it should.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
RLory
Message 7 of 9

Unless obviously you know more than I do (which I wouldn't be surprised lol) and that legal agreement finished last season.
0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 9

@RLory wrote:
Evening.
At first I must confess I must say thank you for your BT Sport app. It simply just make things easier when I arrive home from work and can replay whatever I want

Can you?  Not in my experience.  There is very little available to replay "As Live" although lots of annoying little snippets with spoiler headings.  😞

0 Ratings
4KMarty
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 9

@RLory wrote:
No, I'm complaining because a BT channel didn't go Live where there's a legal agreement between BT and Portuguese League saying it should.

If BT had "a legal agreement" to cover the match it would have done so. 

Is the match listed here?

http://sport.bt.com/football/tv-listings/live-football-on-bt-sport-S11376627423099

if not it would seem probable that BT have dropped the rights. 

0 Ratings