Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hitmand
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT Sport MOnthly Pass website not working

Go to solution

I have been trying to purchase the BT sport monthly pass for a week now but when I follow the order link the website is always down. I have tried with several different devices and several different browsers and nothing works. This leads me to believe the problem is on BT's end. But why is no one addressing this or explaining why?

This is the link I am trying: https://secureorder.bt.com/consumerOrders/control/orderproduct?productId=CON-27455&productKey=CON-BT...

I have never struggled so much to try and buy something from a company!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
PaddyB
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sport MOnthly Pass website not working

Go to solution

Hi @hitmand,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you've had problems placing your order for BT Sport Monthly pass online. If you call BT on 0800 800 150, we'll be able to help you get that order placed.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
hitmand
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

They were not able to resolve this over the phone and stated only the live chat team can help.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @hitmand, I'm sorry to see you're having problems ordering the monthly pass. Regrettably, this can't be ordered via customer service and has to be done online. I've tried the link and it's working and there are no reports of any issues with the site. By any chance are you using a VPN or secure connection to the internet that may be showing your connection as located outside the UK? Can you try ordering on a different broadband connection or on a mobile to see if that works for you?

hitmand
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Tried it on 4g and it worked. You were right the issue must have been linked to my wifi as I had already tried different devices and different browsers.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 6

@hitmand, that's great I'm glad it worked.

Go to solution

@hitmand, that's great I'm glad it worked.  

0 Ratings