cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 18

BT Sport Monthly Pass - No access

I've tried unsuccessfully to restart my subscription to a BT Sport monthly pass 3 times. This has left me with £75 credit on my account but still no access to the BT Sport app on my smartphone or access to watching live sports online. Any ideas or reasoning as to why the funds haven't been used to purchase the intended subscription? Will my credit be able to be refunded or used for next month? Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass - No access

What do you mean when you say "unsuccessfully"? Have you seen an error somewhere? How did you end up with a credit? Did you call in and get the helpdesk to apply it?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 18

I go through the payment, no errors. Takes me back to my account page. No confirmation page or anything to say payment was successful apart from the money showing in credit on my account now.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 18

Sounds like you're trying to buy a BT Sport Monthly Pass, rather than resume the one you already had? If you log into www.bt.com/mybt with the BT ID that you set up for the pass previously, you should just be able to click a button to resume the subscription.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 18

I was clicking the 'Restart my Subscription' link then using my saved card to complete the payment. Always returns me back to the page with the Restart my Subscription link on. 

Could it just take a while to update and I've just been too impatient trying multiple times?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 18

I'll ask a colleague to take a look.  Could you please send me a DM with the BT ID you're logged in with?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 18

Will do. Appreciate the help, thank you

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

Hi, I have had pretty much the same problem today, in renewing my bt sport subscription. It has taken £25 off me twice. Please can you look into this for me. Thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 18

@DarrenDev hope you don't mind I've sent you  a  dm with more info. Thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

@Djones4291 - thanks for sending me your details. We've confirmed that your account has followed the exact flow that we've been trying to understand, and we have extra logging available for your attempts. Fingers crossed, your example will be all we need to find and fix this issue. I'll update here when I know more.
0 Ratings