cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 2 of 42

BT Sport Monthly Pass Not Working

I just bought the BT Sport Monthly Pass, but I haven't received a confirmation email although the transaction is pending on my bank account. 

I tried to log into the app with my existing BT ID, but it came up with ID006 error so I changed my password, but I am still getting the same error code.

Thanks 

41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 42

BT Sport Monthly Pass - Won't work

Bought the BT Sport Monthly pass, but when I try and watch I just get the 'you need to upgrade your package to view this content'. Not sure what I need to do.

Highlighted
Message 3 of 42

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass Not Working

I am also having the same problem - very frustrating given the money has already left my account yet I can't watch anything.

Verification email takes me to https://my.bt.com/customeraccount/yourprofile/secure/consumer/validateaccount.do where I try and submit my acc number, but it says "You already have this account in My profile". I have also reset my password like https://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/c/6401/a_id/49795?s_intcid=con_cu:L1:sport:L2:fix-bt-spor... suggests

How can I fix this?

EDIT - after 40 minutes this has resolved itself

Highlighted
Message 4 of 42

Yep, mines the same, money has left my account then when i log in online it says i need to upgrade to get the monthly pass, which i have already paid for

Highlighted
Expert
Message 5 of 42

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass

You can watch through the BT Sport website

Highlighted
Message 6 of 42

BT sport monthly pass not working

there are a lot of posts about this so i thought id add to see of anyone does anything.

i am not an existing BT customer so i have no information and can't seem to find anything to tell me what is going on so if someone could tell me how to fix this or get a refund that would be great as this is ridiculous.

Highlighted
Message 7 of 42

Re: BT sport monthly pass not working

I am in the same position. I have paid to get this and have not received an email confirming my purchase or providing log in details - and this was over half an hour ago now. Poor. I am a BT TV customer  too but decided to buy the monthly package. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 42

Exactly the same here! I have an impatient German football fan waiting to watch the match.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 42

Signed up for monthly pass money was taken but no registration email

Hi I signed up for the monthly pass the money was taken from my card but I'm yet to receive a registration email with a way to log into the app. This is crazy 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 42

Bt Sport Month Pass still not activated

Purchased the online pass over an hour ago now, still not activated?

I specifically bought the pass to watch the Schalke game at 2.30 which i've now missed the first half of...

Sky sports pass is instant so i'm failing to see why BT can't be?

It says it can take upto 15 minutes to be activated but it's been well over an hour now? might as well not of paid £25 and just watched an illegal stream for free and got better service