cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 42

Re: Bt Sport Month Pass still not activated

Yep, have exactly the same issue. Cant log in to my account on the PS4 and my laptop says I need to upgrade. Really bad system if you ask me.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 42

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass

How can I? When I try to watch whilst logged in, it tells me to upgrade.

Message 13 of 42

Did not activate monthly pass, missed all the match - Refund needed!

I bought a monthly pass at 2pm - it's 3:30pm and you have not activated it. Activation is promised in 15 minutes. So as you have not delivered on that will you be refunding me?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 42

Same here! Waste of time!
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 42

Same here. I have always have problems with BT and I was pleasantly suprised when a monthly pass was offered. I should have known that 25 pounds would go to waste anyways as nothing actually works. 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 42

Same here, waste of time, fuming.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 42

Likewise. Can’t watch on my phone because it says I need to allow all cookies (already allowed) and when I try to get in on my PS4 it says my details are incorrect. Ended up watching the first half of the game on my Skybet account 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 42

BT Sport Monthly Pass not working.

Purchased BT Sport Monthly to watch Bundesliga games today, and over an hour later still nothing... Says I need to upgrade still which is rubbish as the £25 has already left my account. Fuming. Terrible, terrible service will be asking for a refund.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 42

Same thing here absolute joke the Now tv app for sky sports is instant and works great BT are jokers raging about missing the football like someone else said should have just streamed illegally 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 42

Re: BT sport monthly pass not working

Edit: after an hour i have an email and can see the order is being processed and it should take "15 minutes" yet still i can't watch anything without being told i need to upgrade
0 Ratings