cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 42

Re: Did not activate monthly pass, missed all the match - Refund needed!

Yeah same?

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 42

BT Sport Monthly Pass

Hi - I bought a BT Sport monthly pass this morning (£25 showing as pending in online banking) in order to watch this weekend's Bundesliga football you keep advertising. I have now missed the first half of the biggest game of the weekend and have had absolutely no contact from BT to even confirm my order/account set up. I've tried logging in on the phone app, PS4 and on a tablet with no luck. To make things worse you appear impossible to contact. I am unable to get through on any phone lines or on the chat system. This is by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced and to top it all off I am £25 down with nothing to show for it. I am expecting a full refund.

Tags (1)
Message 23 of 42

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass

Same here and I’ve been charged twice too!!! 50 quid now and no access!!!

This is a joke. 

Message 24 of 42

Error ID006

I've purchased BT Sport today. When I try and login to the app on my phone I keep getting error ID006. I've changed my password as suggested but still getting the same error code. 

How do I rectify this please. 

Message 25 of 42

BT Sport Monthly Pass

Ive purchased the pass (a renewal) and have been charged £25 twice, sent 2 separate activation emails and 2 separate DD confirmations but have no access to the football!

Fairly obvious what comes first here BT!!

Message 26 of 42

Same for me...i'm getting error code CN404 on my xbox (apparently means i have no internet connection but I have) and ID006 on my Android phone (Password needs resetting apparently...and it didn't work) My BT account still saying could take up to 15mins well over an hour later

Message 27 of 42

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass - Won't work

Just bought the monthly pass to watch the Bundesliga games today and am having the same issue. Did you find the solution?
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 42

Same with me I paid for the pass it said it’s been confirmed tried to log into the app it doesn’t work No worries I think I’ll watch on my laptop NOPE it says I need to upgrade my package? Absolute shambles from BT

Beginner
Message 29 of 42

Sports App

Signed up for BT sport and the app at around 1:45 pm and currently 3:50 pm and still not able to access anything, money taken from my account and registration emails coming through instantly yet no access or confirmation code to watch the football, error code ID006 on app, very disappointed and only signed up to watch afternoons football which i doubt I’ll see any at this rate 

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 30 of 42

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass - Won't work

I’m having the same issue been over 2 hours now
0 Ratings