cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 31 of 42

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass - Won't work

I bought it for the UFC, I'm guessing there was a high demand, took about 5 hours for it to resolve itself for me.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 42

Thanks for the quick response. 5 hours?! Even with high demand it's pretty abysmal considering similar services like Now TV or Netflix will grant immediate access.
Also pretty funny how the high demand on their system doesn't cause any delays in withdrawing payment from my account!
Message 33 of 42

BT sport monthly pass

do I need to have a landline with BT to use the BT sport monthly pass 

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 34 of 42

Yup, the money was taken out of my account straight away, so I was surprised that I didn't get access at the same time. I just consider myself lucky that I got access in time before the event started.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 35 of 42

Error code ID006

Hi all,

purchased monthly sport pass around 2 pm still not working and getting error code ID006, any advice   would be greatly appreciated

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 36 of 42

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass

ive tried and it isnt working for me

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 37 of 42

Monthly sport pass error ID006

Hi all,

I purchased the monthly sport pass about 30 mins ago. Got all e-mails regarding confirmation/activation etc. However, when logging into the app, the error: ID006 appears. My ID and password are correct and do not understand why I am not granted access. If anyone could provide any help/support with this it would be much appreciated. Thanks! 

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 42

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass

Hello all after 3 hours I finally got an email confirming my purchase however I did buy it twice so now I’m left dreading to see if I’ve been charged twice 

edit: the app is working aswell however I’m still annoyed at BT for the fact their 15 minutes waiting time turned into 3 hours and I am still hoping for a refund

Message 39 of 42

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass Not Working

I have exactly the same issue. I have signed up today and the money is pending, i wanted to get the bundesliga football for the month. I have tried and tried all afternoon to get it to work and have had absolutely no success, there is no help online and no customer support. total waste of money. 

Beginner
Message 40 of 42

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass Not Working

Totally agree with you, it’s scandalous

0 Ratings