cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 37

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass - Problems with purchasing

Thanks for the response. So, I am just out of luck? 

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 37

With that bank card @kevinjablonski I'm afraid so

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 37

Ok, thanks for the assistance. I guess to a big company a handful of lost customers aren't a concern. 

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 37

That's not the case, I assure you - our payment provider only allows payments from UK and Ireland, and with this being a service that's only available to UK and Ireland residents, that's not normally an issue.
You could maybe try contacting Wise and ask them why they're saying they're not a UK issuer when prompted? Maybe it's something they can fix on a per-account basis?

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 37

I am very excited to report that finally it is working!!! Thanks for sticking with me Darren. I hope that this has been resolved for others too. (went through at 15:33). Adam
0 Ratings
Message 36 of 37

LOL @adamgrieve 

Whilst that's great for you, I have NO idea what has now fixed it. As far as I'm aware, nothing was changed - only logging added to identify why it fails.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 37

Nor do I - I was amazed when it went through - was sure it was going to be another failure. Used a card I that previously failed too. Just for the record, it was a Mastercard Credit (not VISA, or debit) - maybe that could be part of the problem?

0 Ratings