cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport Monthly Pass from Australia

Hello,

I am a resident of Perth, Australia and would like to get the BT Sport £25 Monthly Pass. However, my Australian postcode is not accepted on your website. I have seen many similar posts on this forum in which a moderator took the user's postcode and worked things out; would the same be possible here? I can supply the postcode if needed. Further, I tried to get the monthly pass using my relatives UK address & it repeatedly said that my card was declined, however, I have checked with my bank that the card is indeed valid.

Many thanks,

Iman

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass from Australia

sorry now restricted to uk

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Card declined when attempting to order BT Sport Monthly Pass

Hi,

I am trying to order BT Sport Monthly Pass. I have tried different email addresses, however, the website still shows an error saying my card has been declined. I have confirmed with my bank and card provider that these accounts are ok. 
I have spoken to BT on the phone with no luck. I have tried to access Live Chat, as advised this was an online product only but have been unsuccessful. 

Thanks in advance. 

Iman 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass from Australia

Even if you managed to find a way to bypass the card validation, you would still be blocked from watching content from Australia. It's only available to watch from inside the UK - VPNs are blocked.
0 Ratings