cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

BT Sport Monthly Pass

When i go to login on Xbox it says you must upgrade you subscription despite me paying for the Monthly Pass. This seems to have been a common problem i have used the same BTID i used to my EE account. 

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass

Hi @adampardoe,

Welcome to the Community.

Can you go to the following page? BT Sport EE

Follow the advice on that page. Let me know if it gets you set up.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

I can watch ok on my phone i'm trying to log in on my Xbox as i have purchased the Monthly Pass and all i get when i try is "To access BT Sport app on this device you'll need to upgrade your subscription." I have already done this by purchasing the Pass.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

Hi @adampardoe, sorry about that, it sounds like your BT ID is still associated with the BT Sport provided by EE. I'll message you in a moment so you can get in touch and we'll be happy to help. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

This exact same problem has happened to me last week. I've contacted BT to complain but heard nothing back. I only purchased the pass to see the Chelsea vs Man City game and completely missed it. Now I'm stuck with no way to watch BT Sport and just wanting my £25 refunded. 

My mobile contract is with BT too so it feels like it should be a really simple process, I followed all the steps as they described but still ended up in this situation.

Has your issue been resolved?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 8

Hi Allanjr23,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you weren't able to watch the match. I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. I'll drop you a private message so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 8

I subscribed for the monthly pass also and I get an error message with an error code DSU_515  The payment has gone through  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Hi @p29151m,

Thank you for posting, if you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings