cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Sport Monthly Pass

Go to solution

When I try and order a BT Sport Monthly Pass online (for the last day or two) I get...

"Sorry, the service is unavailable We're aware and fixing it now, so the service should be available soon."

BT say I can't order it over the phone. Any chance of me watching UCL tonight?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass

Go to solution
At what point does it tell you the service is unavailable? Is it after you've entered your address?
If so, does the first line of your address have both a number and a name?
If so, use the "Enter address manually" option. Put just the door number in the "Building name or number" line, and then put the building name at the beginning of the street name. You should then find that your order will go through.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
It is after entering the address. But the first line of my address doesn't have a name - just a number. I tried entering it manually anyway - no difference. It fails after saying "Loading secure payment service" for a bit.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
...but thanks for responding.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
I've sent you a DM @sibutler
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Just to update on this one: the issue here was an invalid character (a + symbol) in the email address being used to create the BT ID.

I've raised this with our web team to try to either get validation added to that first screen so that it's highlighted straight away, or fix the process so that the + character is accepted (although I suspect a number of our back end systems won't work nicely with it, so it's unlikely to happen).